Monday, September 15, 2008

Foist Post? Internet, here I comes!

Hello, you freaks of literary criticism, you gentile English majors... you damn dirty apes. This is my first post, but rather than talk about me (cuz' let's face it--even I don't want to hear about me), I will make brief mention of the website of a very good friend of mine. His name is Bayard Lewis and he's a student here at MSU, currently enrolled in the Photography department, and a part-time freelancer. I honestly never payed much attention to his work, but now that I've browsed around his site, I'd like to share it with you.

I know it's not really related, but I just don't care (because cool people aren't supposed to)

http://www.montanalightphotography.com/

I was frankly impressed, and maybe you will be too. I don't know about the copyright nature of this site, but I think I might just set some of 'dem fer my wallpaper.

Yours beardily, Alex.

No comments: